This is it, you guys! The Top 20 that's going to blow all the other seasons out of the water! First things first, though. I have a few housekeeping issues to discuss before getting to the big reveal.
I need to know the time line between Vegas week and Hollywood....a week, a month, what? Hair has grown (or been shaved), judges have forgotten the dancers, ankles have healed. What gives?
Once again, not enough Cat with her sparkly shoulder pads....
And, maybe this is part of the dance community that I don't get have never been invited to such a soiree...but why, oh why are all the dancers either so excited for the dancers that make it through and so utterly outraged for those who don't succeed? That person either took your place or saved you a place! I'd love to see just once, a dancer in the background looking really mad ticking numbers off his fingers! Anywho....
So, the judges for Hollywood are Nigel, Mary, Adam, Debbie, some creepy bald guy, and Tyce.
Here are your Season 6 results!
1. Nate - the baby faced rule breaker. He's a YES! Mia wants to be a part of his growth...not hair growth, per se...
2. nameless guy-NO
3. nameless guy-NO
4. nameless girl- NO
Though, the judges did give them words of encouragement while kicking them in the nuts. So that's nice.
5. David and his yellow submarine (you know what I mean!) NO!!! What???
6. Catherine who made it this far with no camera time at all and a voice that gets higher and higher and higher as she cries - YES!!
7. Channing the tomboy- YES!
8. Arianna- YES!
9. Elena- YES!
Now there's a break to celebrate Noelle and Mollee's budding relationship
10. Billy Bell- Juliard Shmuliard! He's a YES! Debbie wins for the most awkward reveal tease of the night!
13. Amber- NO! Apparently exquisite talent is not quite enough...
14. Russell- the krumper with secret talent and stretch pants is a YES! According to Mia she's banking on Russell because a lot of things have not gone her way recently, including her last trip to the salon.
15. Kevin - hip hop guy is a YES!
Legacy is seen looking for the door at this point...
Ooooh, now for a Tapping Trio....
16. Bianca - YES! She has got to work on her cry face! I swear she was going to throw up every time she cried!
17. Phillip- YES!
18. Peter - YES!
Legacy is seen fashioning a noose out of Mia's hair...
19. nameless guy - NO
20. nameless girl - NO
21. nameless girl - NO
22. nameless girl - NO
23. nameless girl - NO
24. Victor, who we feel is this years Kupono is a YES!
25. Jacob - YES!
Billy Bell is seen wearing Legacy's clothes...
26. Mollee - YES! Will her newest and bestest friend ever make it through???
27. Pauline - YES! Let's not let a little thing like not finishing Vegas week stop the judges from putting her through....can we see the ankle injury clip again?
28. Noelle - YES! Did anyone else notice that when Mollee was hanging from her, no one else came over to congratulate them?
29. nameless guy - NO
30. nameless guy - NO
31. nameless girl - NO
32. nameless girl - NO
33. Legacy - YES!!!! Tyce even said "Gotcha!!! And what I meant by that is, Will you date me?"
34. Paula - YES!
Uh oh....we're down to the last 2 guys and girls....
35. Ryan - The better of the two, married guy - YES!
36. Gene - the hottie batottie??? with bedazzled jeans - NO
37. Karen - YES!
38. Ashley - The lesser of the two, married gal...NO. Wait! What? She's in??? Oh, that's right, Paula had to turn down the offer...go ahead a wipe your tears with your movie contract, Paula. We've got a married couple on the show!
That's it folks! It may not have been a minute by minute recap, but that's all I got! Courtney's up for next week.
Sorry if I seemed a little harsh on Mia, but since she's not going to be on the show anymore...she's dead to me. Not really!!! I love her! Come back, Mia, come back!!! Don't go! I'm going to miss her weird swearing and squinting. Oh well, I still have the Shankman.