Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy birthday, First Born!





I could seriously post about 5 million and one pictures of our Joe....but, that would take awhile. So, instead stop by and look through the scrapbook sometime to see more. Just call first so that I can finish the 50 or so pages that are currently floating around in my head and not on the pages of his scrapbook.

Our Joe was born this day 6 years ago! While some days seem like they may never end...6 years has gone by in the blink of eye. Joe, though we always call him Junior, has always been a sweet, sweet soul. Caring and gentle, smart and inquisitive...I pray that he always is these things. Happy birthday, Baby!!!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Awe, my sweet boy :) How did I miss him last night? :( Tell him Hannahbear says "Happy Birthday!"