If you take a gander at Megan's post, you'll see that she asked her precious babies a series of questions, then published the unadulterated answers. Very cute and sweet....Courtney suggested that I do the same with my kiddos....at least with the ones that can talk. I didn't realize how many questions there were until we started, and the answers were not as side splitting as I had hoped....but still entertaining. Bella is almost 4, and Joe is almost 6. I interrogated ...I mean asked them at separate times.
1. What's something your mom always says to you?
Bella - to listen (huh...)
Joe - clean up
2. What makes your mom happy?
B-When I do something nice.
J-When I clean up.
3. What makes your mom sad?
B-When I do something mean.
J-When I don't listen.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
B- I thought you said there were only a few questions?("you're right, I did...") When you do silly things like BAHHAHAHHA!!!
J-You stick your tongue out. (likely story)
5.What was your mom like as a child?
B-You were silly like this AAAAAAGH! (Is this a theme?)
J-You were funny and good (soooo wrong!) and you were wearing a gray shirt like the one you have on...only smaller.
6.How old is your mom?
(say 29, say 29!!!)
7.How tall is your mom?
B-This big. (hers hands were about 2 feet apart)
J-Big up to like here....(his arm fully extended...pretty accurate)
8.What's moms favorite thing to do?
B-Work...somewhere very far away.
9. What does mom do when you're not around?
B-Be so sad.
J-Hmmmm.....Mom, what do you do when I'm not around? What do you think Mommy does when you're not here? I'm not sure...think about my good thoughts.
10. If your mom became famous, what would it be for?
B-Being on The Price Is Right!
11. What is your mom really good at?
B-Jogging (that is a lie)
J-Cartwheels (I think my round off is better)
I would like to interject that I'm really good at not ending my sentences with a preposition in real life.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
J-Playing Wii (darn tootin')
13. What's your mom's job?
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
While both of these are true, my real favorite is oranges.
15. What makes you proud of mom?
J-When you tuck me into bed
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
B-a queen (right!)
J- Annie from Little Einsteins
17. What do you and mom do together?
18. How are you and mom the same?
B-Same hair and eyes (eyes, yes...hair, no!)
J-blue eyes and we both like to hug and kiss
19. How are you and mom different?
B- We don't have the same neck. (I never noticed that)
J-You have long hair and I have short hair...you have earrings and I don't.
20. How do you know mom loves you?
B-hugs & kisses
21. What does mom like most about daddy?
B-You love him and marry him.
J- You wrestle around and punch his hands. (Think UFC, people...not domestic violence)
22. Where is mom's favorite place to go?
I would have said to sleep...the mall ranks maybe in the top 20.
I think I'll ask them again, but this time for Daddy!