Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 14 Photo!!

"How you feel today" was today's photo prompt....
THIS is HOW I feel....so sleepy!  To be cozy on the couch for a long nap would have been glorious.  But, alas, there was a luncheon to attend, errands to run, hors d'oeuvres to make and a party to attend.  Such a busy social butterfly I am!  However, long days at the hospital with Trey, plus all the other duties of parenting, etc. make for one tired Momma.  I'll sleep someday, right?

p.s. Coziest blanket ever in that picture.  If it's even near you while you sit on the couch, you can fall asleep.  True story.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Get ready to be jealous- I took 2 naps today. 2!! But I maintain that the one at 9AM doesn't really count, b/c if you already need a nap by then, something is wrong. (and by something...I mean my baby's internal clock).