Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 20 Photo!!

"Something you drew"....hmmmmm, I don't do a lot of drawing around these here parts.  But then I remembered that for every birthday since the beginning of Mitlo children we make handmade signs for each person's birthday.  This past March, we celebrated 3 birthdays and had about 100 signs.  Feeling guilty about throwing away all the signs, I put them in the pile of scratch paper.  Come on, you can do your times tables on the back of a used piece of paper, can't you?  This year, Joe is into The Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Bella loves Spongebob!  I dug these 2 signs out of the scrap pile!

Boom!  Happy birthday, kids!  Jay had a birthday, too, but I just couldn't get his favorite character right...

1 comment:

Crafty P said...

Can I just say you are very talented at drawing! I loved my snork birthday card!! and that is a very good wimpy kid and spongebob rendering!