Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 17 Photo!!!

"Something you don't like".  Well!   Where to start?  There are so many to choose from.  I didn't have any pictures of birds, magicians, shell fish or info-mercials, so I settled for what was right in front of me....

This is the dirt I swept up from the dining room and living room floors!  What?!?  How in the world do the floors get so freakin' dirty?  Why is there Easter grass still on the floor??  I don't think I swept the floors yesterday, so this is actually 2 days worth of filth, but still!  How?  Are other peoples floors like this?  Am I the only one?  Let me tell ya, it feels like it!  Anywho, it drives me crazy and I don't like it!

1 comment:

Niki A said...

I won't even go into the dirt pile that came up from my kitchen floors the other day. In fairness it was the time to sweep under the fridge and stove, but it was shocking. But, no you're not the only one who has dirt like that if you have children.