Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 22 Photo!!!

"The last thing you bought" was today's prompt.  Soooooo...
No, I did not buy Trey.  Nor did I buy him a tattoo.  Perry the Platypus is merely temporary.  But!  The netting around his belly is the last thing I bought.  Just last night, as a matter of fact.  Once I clicked 'buy' on amazon.com, I checked to see what today's photo prompt was.  Well, there it is.  Not all of Trey's medical supplies are covered and we have to buy them ourselves.  This netting is one of those things.  The netting holds his IV lines close to him to prevent them from getting snagged or broken.

p.s. Since I see this all day everyday, I've become used to seeing his IV lines and dressing, etc., so I apologize if these pics were too much. 

2 comments:

Crafty P said...

you're doing SO well on this challenge! I have a few days to catch up on and many days to post to the blog.

keep it up!
love that little Trey, wires and all!

susan said...

this is not too much! Love your blogs!! You know i hate to read but this is one of the things that i enjoy reading! I feel like i know your family so well. Keep it up!